Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The End of Seeking

Emotions come and go.

Everything comes and goes.

Time is constantly moving. I wish it would just stop. I wish I could experience the eternal now. I want to know that which is pure being. It is the only thing in the universe that is fixed, never changing.

Yet, I already am that. I am, therefore I am that which is pure being.

That doesn't change the fact that I am caught up in these emotions, both "positive" and "negative." I long for transcendence.

No-one else around me cares that they are caught in a cage, entrapped by the monkey mind. They don't see the cage, and they don't feel that they are trapped.

I do see the cage. I do feel trapped. Yet, I can't get out. It's driving me mad.

People do all kinds of things to try and experience the absolute perfect peace of ever-present awareness. They go to concerts, they eat cookie dough ice cream, they go to movies, they go through religious ceremonies and rituals. Yet they have to keep searching, as they don't find what they are looking for, since they don't even know what they are looking for.

That for which they search is God's essence, transcendent spirit.

Will I ever know that? Will I ever achieve Nirvana?

My heart tells me yes. I will.



Have you ever been so caught up in something so great that you no longer had any desire for anything? Have you ever been so content, that you felt an indescribable presence of peace? That peace is the thing we seek.

We seek to not seek anymore. We desire to no longer desire.

Peace begins where desire ends.

The end of the road of seeking is God.

1 comment:

  1. hey man. just checked your profile after scanning your blog. 2 things:
    1 - love your name, i once wanted to write a novel about a guy named azrael.
    2 - you read the 811diet? how cool! (; nice list of interests in general, imho.
    hope there's more to come.^^

    ReplyDelete